[LLVMdev] PointerIntPair causing trouble

Stefanus Du Toit stefanus.dutoit at rapidmind.com
Mon May 4 13:33:11 PDT 2009

On 4-May-09, at 4:15 PM, OvermindDL1 wrote:
> Actually, I am *very* curious if this is the bug.  I can try to see if
> it is now that I know what to look for (or if you fix it in SVN then I
> will first make sure the bug still exists in mine, when it does then I
> will update LLVM to the latest trunk and test again, if it was fixed
> that I will be giving many thanks), but the earliest that I might be
> able to check will be this coming Thursday night.

If it is the same problem (and it very much sounds like it is), it
should be fixed in trunk now. Chris reduced the alignment assumption
on pointers to 2 a few days ago. Sorry if that wasn't clear from the
thread. The discussion since then has mostly been about whether we can
improve on this, or if the status quo is OK.

Stefanus

--
Stefanus Du Toit <stefanus.dutoit at rapidmind.com>
   RapidMind Inc.