[LLVMdev] open source multithreaded garbage collector suitable for LLVM applications?

Chris Hanson cmh at me.com
Sat May 2 11:51:14 PDT 2009

Apple's autozone is a concurrent non-copying collector written in C++
that should be adaptable to your needs. You could even take a look at
clang to see how to generate code for it; autozone is the collector
used by Objective-C garbage collection.

It's under an Apache license and downloadable from the Darwin open
source repository. Google should point you to it.

   -- Chris
   -- sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2009, at 1:27 PM, Basile STARYNKEVITCH <basile at starynkevitch.net