[LLVMdev] LLVM on Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.11

Bijoy Thomas bijoyjth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:54:09 PDT 2009

Looks like I was a little too ambitious in getting version LLVM-2.5 to
build on Mac OS X Tiger which uses gcc 4.0.1. LLVM -2.2 built fine.

I did get the LLVM-2.5 tree to build but it was the gcc front-end part
of it that failed. If anyone has built the both parts of version 2.5
on Tiger please let me know.

Thanks,
Bijoy.

--
"The task AHEAD of you is never as great as the POWER behind you"