[LLVMdev] LLVM-2.5 WinXP/Cygwin can't find puts() for the hello.c in GettingStarted document

Chuck Zhao czhao at eecg.toronto.edu
Sun Mar 29 06:03:51 PDT 2009

Thanks, Anton,

I find it hard to believe, as LLVM's CYGWIN path has been there for a
long time.
This _can't_ be a new problem.
Somebody must have incurred and solved it before.
Otherwise, a significant portion or LLVM tests or test-suites will fail.
How could the sanity test go through?

For people who use CYGWIN/LLVM as your default platform, how do you
solve this problem?
Or, if there isn't such a problem, my Cygwin env is strange.

Thank you very much

Chuck