[LLVMdev] LLVM test-suite

Dale Johannesen dalej at apple.com
Sat Mar 28 13:11:02 PDT 2009

On Mar 28, 2009, at 12:56 PM, Aaron Gray wrote:

> How do I get the LLVM test-suite to work I have followed the /docs/
> TestingGuide.html but cannot seem to get it to work. I have tried
> many variations, but get no joy. The docmunetation does not appear
> very clear.

Some things that are not so obvious:
The testsuite has to be checked out as a subdirectory of llvm/
projects; llvm/projects/llvmtest or some such.
After doing that, you need to re-configure from the top level.  There
must be a working llvm-gcc in your path when you do this.
After that, cd to projects/llvmtest; make -k should work from there.