[LLVMdev] Rolling my own LLVM assembly language parser

jstanier j.stanier at sussex.ac.uk
Fri Mar 27 08:20:52 PDT 2009

Wesley J. Landaker wrote:

> My current approach...

I was just looking at the documentation for writing an LLVM pass, and I
believe this is what I am going to do too. Once I've constructed my new IR,
I'm not completely sure whether I'll keep working "inside" LLVM, although I
know I'd like to generate LLVM assembly or bitcode at the other end of my
own IR's transformations and optimisations. It's nice to have options
though!