[LLVMdev] LLVM and GMP

Anthony Danalis adanalis at eecs.utk.edu
Wed Mar 25 20:59:28 PDT 2009

I added a simple little HowTo that might help you in the wiki.  It's
about inserting a function call to an external library function, but
it's implemented as an optimization pass instead of part of the front
end.  It might still give you some pointers though.  Here is the link:
http://wiki.llvm.org/HowTo:_Insert_a_function_call

Anthony