[LLVMdev] pragmas

someguy just.s0m3.guy+llvmdev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:31:32 PDT 2009

Pre-empting Chris's inevitable response: don't add intrinsics!

I really like the 'disappearing function calls' idea. Chris suggested
practically the same thing for a previous question about adding BigInt
support.

Anthony, whichever route you take in the end, please consider
documenting your 'code adventure' on the wiki so others can learn from
your experience.

Justing
Registered Wiki Pimp.