[LLVMdev] GSoC09 - Port Valgrind to use LLVM

Rodrigo Dominguez roddomi at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:41:48 PDT 2009

Hi,

Congratulations to LLVM for getting accepted to GSoC 2009!

I am a PhD candidate interested in participating this year. I have been
working on dynamic compilation (binary translation or BT) for multicore
architectures for a couple of years. I am familiar with the internals of
several BT frameworks (including open-source Valgrind).

I was looking at the ideas page for LLVM. I would like to know more about
"Miscellaneous Additions: Port Valgrind to use LLVM code generation and
optimization". Would it be possible to get in touch with the mentor for this
idea to learn more about it?

Thank you,

Rodrigo Dominguez
http://www.ece.neu.edu/~rdomingu/