[LLVMdev] Looking for a Reaching Definition Analysis

Shone Sadler shone.sadler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 14:52:16 PDT 2009

Thanks for the response.  I was more specifically looking through the source
code for a place where Reaching Definitions was implemented to derive those
uses and/or to generate the SSA. To provide some context, as a student I
have a project to implement a path infeasibility algorithm to "Sharpen" the
results of the Reaching Definitions results in LLVM. Being new to LLVM I
wasn't looking for the answer for the latter, but was looking for some
pointers on how the current "Reaching Definitions" was implemented and where
(or where the "uses" were otherwise built up).

Thanks,
Shone