[LLVMdev] Wiki?

Josef Eisl zapster at zapster.cc
Wed Mar 11 09:47:42 PDT 2009

One more vote for an LLVM wiki! I really like that idea!

Anthony Danalis wrote:
> Probably there should be an "unreliable" section for those of us who
> want
> to contribute but are newbies and might have understood something wrong.
> Or at least a way to label something as "try this at your own risk" so
> to speak.

I think a public/unmoderated wiki is always kind of unreliable. If a
section has been reviewed it should somehow find its way into the
official documentation (Tutorials/HowTos/etc). I would like to see a
wiki as a pre stage for the docs so that the community can discuss the
content of a topic and change it if necessary.
The wiki should be "try this at your own risk" at all.
Just my 2 cents.

Josef