[LLVMdev] Wiki?

Vikram S. Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 11 09:13:07 PDT 2009

Except that official docs are written by people who really know what
they are doing ("experts") whereas the whole point of this Wiki is for
any user to contribute tips.  Still, I'm happy to give it a try.

One procedural concern is how we can authenticate Wiki contributors
since I've been told UI prohibits hosting Wiki pages with anonymous
content (which is understandable).  We will get back to you all on
that.  Unless of course someone else wants to volunteer to set one up.

--Vikram
Associate Professor, Computer Science
http://llvm.org/~vadve