[LLVMdev] automatic discovery of new CMake projects

Viktar Zviarovich Viktar.Zviarovich at brunel.ac.uk
Thu Mar 5 01:57:18 PST 2009

Hi Óscar,

Thank you for the reply. I indeed got an impression (may be incorrect) that projects/ directory is intended for users' projects that are not committed to LLVM repository. Otherwise, of course, the patch doesn't make much sense. Anyway, I've added a comment about the need of explicit CMake invocation to projects/CMakeLists.txt.

Thanks,
Victor