[LLVMdev] LLVMdev Digest, Vol 53, Issue 72

Shweta Jain shweta.jain28 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 23:12:56 PST 2009

Hello All,

I am currently working on a project which requires me to generate a .bc file
for given .c file and open the .bc file to identify various functions and
the caller callee relationship amongst them. The end goal is to generate a
type of callgraph for all the functions present in the original C code. I am
quite new to llvm and will really appreciate if I can be provided some
pointers. I am looking at various llvm passes, but I am not quite sure if
thats the way to go.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
SHWETA