[LLVMdev] llvmc for PIC16

Sanjiv Gupta sanjiv.gupta at microchip.com
Mon Jun 29 19:37:36 PDT 2009

Mikhail Glushenkov wrote:
> Hi Sanjiv,
>
> 2009/6/29 Sanjiv Gupta <sanjiv.gupta at microchip.com>:
>
>> I want to retrieve the value of argv[0] (which was passed to main function
>> of the driver) in PrependCustomizedPath.
>>

> I've added a way to access argv[0] in hooks:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.compilers.llvm.cvs/50789

Thanks for that. My purpose is not to depend upon the "executable name".
I wanted to be able to retrieve the absolute path from where the
executable was picked as that location will contain other stuff (libs
and header files) which I need to pass to the tools that driver
executes. Your changes will serve the purpose.

Thanks,
Sanjiv