[LLVMdev] About debug in LLVM!!!

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 10:28:18 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm not sure whether Bugpoint does what you are looking for but it comes with LLVM.  It's documentation is found at http://llvm.org/cmds/bugpoint.html so if you want to look into that, that may answer your question.  It's the closest thing I've found to an LLVM debugging tool.

Sorry I can't help more than this.

--Sam

Here is a question: