[LLVMdev] llvmc for PIC16

Sanjiv Gupta sanjiv.gupta at microchip.com
Sun Jun 28 11:37:20 PDT 2009

Mikhail Glushenkov wrote:
> Hi Sanjiv,
>
> 2009/6/23 <Sanjiv.Gupta at microchip.com>
>
>>> BTW, Chris's Makefile changes broke llvmc yesterday (r75379). I'm
>>> working on a fix.
>>>
>> Hi Mikhail,
>> Did you get a chance to fix this. I still get errors while building examples.
>>

> This issue should be fixed now (r74001+).

Yes. It works now.
I have a few more things to ask.
In a command line such as below:

clang-cc -triple=pic16- -emit-llvm-bc hello.c -o /tmp/llvm_YdmvZG/hello.bc

who is suppose to create TmpDir  /tmp/llvm_YdmvZG/  ?
I see neither the driver nor clang-cc creates it.

How to change TmpDir? For example I may want to create a Debug or
Release dir under the current dir to create binaries, then how to say
that ./Debug or ./Release should be used by the driver as TmpDir ?

- Sanjiv