[LLVMdev] lli aborts on arm QEMU

Evan Cheng evan.cheng at apple.com
Wed Jun 24 14:27:30 PDT 2009

ARM JIT was able to run the entire llvm test suite when I left it a
few months ago. "Hello world" should definitely work. It's possible it
has been broken. But It's equally as likely llvm itself is miscompiled.

There really isn't a way to tell unless you debug it. Can you run it
in gdb? What happens if you run it like this:
"lli -debug-only=jit hello2.bc".

Also, try -march=arm (if the bitcode file doesn't have the right
triplet). Also add -mattr=+v6, anything under v6 is not well tested
(although I am pretty sure v5 works).

Evan