[LLVMdev] Garbage collection implementation

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Wed Jun 24 12:10:39 PDT 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009 08:01:08 Eric Smith wrote:
> Jon Harrop wrote:
>  > The simplest way is surely to reuse HLVM because it provides
>
> everything you
>
>  > need and is even written in the right language! ;-)
>
> Is there a web page with HLVM docs?  There's a README.txt in the
> subversion repository:
>
>     https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/hlvm/trunk/README.txt
>
> which says:
>
>     HLVM comes with documentation in HTML format. These are provided in
> the docs
>     directory. Please visit http://llvm.org/docs/hlvm/ to get an index
> of the
>     documentation that is available.
>
> but unfortunately that URL yields a 404.
>
> While I could check the docs out of subversion myself (assuming they're
> actually there, which I haven't verified), putting the docs online for
> easy access would be much more conducive to attracting users and or
> developers to HLVM.

Hi Eric,

As Marc explained, my HLVM project is a new HLVM project and you have found an
older HLVM project by (IIRC) Reid Spencer.

I agree that the docs should be on-line somewhere and my docs are not. I'll
get them up on our company site ASAP and advertise them here.

Many thanks,
http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?e