[LLVMdev] Tooling support for LLVM-GCC, or CLANG?

Granville Barnett granvillebarnett at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 16 06:04:50 PDT 2009

Hi,
I seem to remember that a big point of LLVM being built with tooling support
out of the box was a major thing, however, I've not read anything about any
tools which are actually taking advantage of the foundation LLVM provides.
I'm not a Mac user, but I'd assume XCode would be a prime candidate -
does/will XCode use LLVMs foundation to create a better IDE experience?
Also, anyone know of similar efforts for Linux-based IDEs?

Cheers,

Granville