[LLVMdev] CROSS COMPILING LLVM

hannibal hannibal hannibal_08 at mail.com
Sun Jun 14 04:19:11 PDT 2009

 I was able to use your scripts to build  llvm and llvm-gcc successfully.
But when i try to link to llvm libraries i get the following :

/arm-2007q3/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.2.1/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld:
/arm-llvm/llvm-project/i686-pc-linux-gnu/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/llvm/lib/LLVMXCore.o:
Relocations in generic ELF (EM: 3)
/arm-llvm/llvm-project/i686-pc-linux-gnu/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/llvm/lib/LLVMXCore.o:
could not read symbols: File in wrong format

Thanks
Hannibal