[LLVMdev] Is there a control dependence graph builder?

Mark Lacey superoptimizer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:38:28 PDT 2009

Hi,

In browsing through the LLVM source, I don't currently see an implementation
for a control dependence graph builder. Am I overlooking something?

It doesn't look like LLVM currently provides a way to build the
post-dominance frontier of the reverse CFG, either. Dominators.h mentions
forward dominators, but I believe all this is referring to is dominators as
opposed to post-dominators, not dominators on the CFG versus dominators on
the reverse-CFG.

I just wanted to make certain I'm not overlooking anything before I decide
if I want to go off and build this myself.

Thanks,

Mark