[LLVMdev] LiveValues Pass

Rotem Varon varonrotem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 05:54:45 PDT 2009

Hi,

I need the Instructions live out, so i will be able to run my pass.
One option that i already discussed is to compute it myself.
Second option, use the LiveValues Pass(include/llvm/Analysis/LiveValues).

This questions are on the LiveValues pass:
Do i need to set the "LiveValues" pass in the PassManager as a prerequisite?
if so how do i get the results ?How do i get/use the results of LiveValuse
pass in my pass?
Is there documentation in the LLVM site (beside of the comments on the
file)?
Can i simply use its public function ?

Thanks.