[LLVMdev] Current status of MIPS support (some basic questions)

Carter Cheng carter_cheng at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 11:19:34 PDT 2009

Thanks both for the replies. I am primarily considering using clang to test the backend modifications I may need to make to the experimental code generator to get it to work on my Mipsel device. I suspect the current backend may need to be extended to accommodate my needs in this case. Reading the comments in the backend seems to suggest it support MIPS1-2 and O32 to some extent whereas I need something along the lines of 64bit MIPS3 support and N32.