[LLVMdev] LLVM and Interrupt Service Routines.

Alex Karahalios alex at karahalios.org
Tue Jul 21 09:43:02 PDT 2009

Hi Sanjiv,

Assuming that that support for Ada in LLVM is complete, I would look
to see if there is something that is done there. Ada provides two
pragmas (Interrupt_Handler & Attach_Handler) which allow you to both
statically and dynamically attach interrupts to procedures.

Alex Karahalios

On Jul 21, 2009, at 8:07 AM, <Sanjiv.Gupta at microchip.com> <Sanjiv.Gupta at microchip.com