[LLVMdev] Announce: LLVM/ia64 project on SourceForge

Marcel Moolenaar xcllnt at mac.com
Sun Jul 19 14:11:30 PDT 2009

All,

I've created a SF project, called LLVM/ia64, as a playing ground for
people interested in the IA64 target, which we all know is soon to be
removed from LLVM.

Quick links:
     Project page:
	https://sourceforge.net/projects/llvm-ia64/

     Repository (currently based on rev 76360):
	http://llvm-ia64.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/llvm-ia64/trunk

     For commit mail, subscribe to:
	llvm-ia64-commits at lists.sourceforge.net

     For IA64-specific discussions, subscribe to:
	llvm-ia64-devel at lists.sourceforge.net

     Home page (*)
	http://llvm-ia64.sourceforge.net/

(*) Redirected to MediaWiki, which seems to need authentication, so
     may not be open for business just yet.

I'll finish up configuration and I'll be setting up some more
infrastructure (buildbot, etc) in due time, but for now:
	It's a baby girl project! Father is doing fine... :-)

Cheers,

--
Marcel Moolenaar
xcllnt at mac.com