[LLVMdev] Unexpected failures in the DejaGNU test collection

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Wed Jul 15 02:17:34 PDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

> Since it came up, what is blocking us from putting these tests in the
> llvm-gcc test suite instead of in the LLVM test suite?

they are useful for testing the llvm gcc plugin.  This is llvm-gcc
implemented as a gcc plugin.  As such, it is not possible to make
modifications to the underlying gcc tree, such as adding testcases,
except by pushing changes upstream to mainline gcc.  I doubt they will
except llvm-gcc testcases, but you never know :)

Ciao,

Duncan.