[LLVMdev] LLVMdev Digest, Vol 61, Issue 25

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Sat Jul 11 12:17:06 PDT 2009

Hello, Lance

>Your comment regarding gnuwin32 not being needed is interesting -
>I actually installed gnu bison/flex to get past an earlier crash in
>configure.
Which version of LLVM you're building?

> (c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.3.3/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.ex
mingw32 gcc 4.x should be considered as 'alpha'. 3.4.5 is known to be stable.

This might give you the needed information about LLVM build on mingw32:
http://blogs.tedneward.com/2008/02/24/Building+LLVM+On+Windows+Using+MinGW32.aspx

Some stuff listed there is not needed anymore (flex / bison) and some
versions are definitely not up to date, but otherwise it's pretty
clear.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov