[LLVMdev] LLVM pre-built libraries download? (OBJ_ROOT structure)

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Sat Jul 11 01:52:42 PDT 2009

Hello, Lance

> And can I suggest that such a thing be made available on the LLVM downloads
> page? It would avoid a pretty steep learning curve, to get
> mingw/msys/gnuwin32 packages cooperating enough to get LLVM built.
I don't see the point. You still need to have mingw/msys fully set up
to work with these libraries/headers. gnuwin stuff is not needed
anymore - LLVM does not use flex / bison

Also, I'm not aware about any problems of building LLVM on mingw
except some gtest weirdness which can be easily switched off.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov