[LLVMdev] Internal compiler error in SelectionDAGBuild.cpp

Won J Jeon wjjeon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:16:54 PDT 2009

Hello,

While I was trying to cross-compile Linux OMAP kernel with llvm, I have the
following error message.

  CC      arch/arm/kernel/traps.o

  cc1:
/home/wonjeon/llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAGBuild.cpp:5388: void
llvm::SelectionDAGLowering::visitInlineAsm(llvm::CallSite): Assertion
`(OpInfo.ConstraintType == TargetLowering::C_RegisterClass ||
OpInfo.ConstraintType == TargetLowering::C_Register) && "Unknown constraint
type!"' failed.

  arch/arm/kernel/traps.c:748: internal compiler error: Aborted

  Please submit a full bug report,

  See <URL:http://llvm.org/bugs/> for instructions

Is there any related bug filed or fixed? Thanks in advance.

Won