[LLVMdev] OCAML and ocamldoc requirements on building and installing LLVM

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 2 11:46:10 PDT 2009

Jon,

LLVM seems to be now dependant by default on OCAML and ocamldoc. Can you please change this so OCAML is only built and enabled when an '--enable-ocaml' flag is set on 'configure'. As I cannot do 'make install' on Cygwin as ocamldoc is not availiable on Cygwin. Also really 95% of LLVM users are not either going to have ocaml installed or are going to be using it.

Could you please atand to this within a week or so as I have to do Cygwin testing for the 2.6 release.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron