[LLVMdev] [patch] color nodes matching a string pattern when displaying graphs

Christian Sayer Christian.Sayer at dibcom.fr
Fri Jan 30 02:55:10 PST 2009

BTW, I noticed that the Support directory is not part of the PARALLEL_DIRS in lib/Makefile, so it is not recompiled when doing 'make' in lib/  although the other 'parallel dirs' are users of Support. Is this intentional?

> Anyway, if this is considered an interesting feature for the
> mainline but unacceptable this way please let me know, I
> might eventually change it according to your suggestions.
Don't blame me on this, I just meant don't count on me to do it within he day :)

Regards,
Christian

--

please ignore:

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom the message was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender. Please also permanently delete all copies of the original message and any attached documentation. Thank you.