[LLVMdev] llvm-gfortran test results

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Mon Jan 19 15:29:58 PST 2009

> For the 2.5 release, I think we're most interested in establishing a
> baseline.  2 days before the release branch isn't the time where we
> really want to fix all the bugs.  However, non-invasive bug fixes are
> always welcome of course. :)
Most of all test fails are, unfortunately, due to weirdness of the
frontend, since it generates bogus decls (e.g. function decl without
any arguments, only with return type and later create the 'full'
definition). I introduced some workaround for this in the past, but it
seems, it's not enough for this purposes. The problem is not even
resolved in gcc mainline yet. See gcc PR33097 for more information.

There are surely other bugs, but the ones related to mentioned PR are
the majority.

I'd suggest also to run polyhedron & SPEC. They should be more or less
fine (at least, they were on linux at 2.4 times).

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov