[LLVMdev] [llvm-commits] [llvm] r58505 - /llvm/trunk/lib/VMCore/Type.cpp

Sachin.Punyani at microchip.com Sachin.Punyani at microchip.com
Tue Jan 13 02:08:51 PST 2009

Hi Chris,

I am starting an old pending task. This is to make 16 bit integer a
valid index.

Above in the mail is the link to modification that Sanjiv made. Also, I
have just gone through an old discussion related to index validity. Here
is the link -
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2008-July/015674.html

Can you please provide some pointers to what kind of changes bc
reader/writer or other areas of compiler would require.

Regards
Sachin