[LLVMdev] Potential Downtime of LLVM Server on Jan. 6

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 6 07:38:23 PST 2009

Dear All,

The scheduled time for the heating/cooling system maintenance that was
given to me earlier was wrong.  The correct time for the maintenance
will be 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Central time.

So, go ahead and use SVN and Bugzilla this morning, but I strongly urge
that you not use them from 12-4 Central time today.

-- John T.