[LLVMdev] Phishing Attack?

Libor Spacek libors at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 12:25:44 PST 2009

I am compiling svn head LLVM at the moment and I keep getting requests for password, which never used to occur before, followed by:
Connection closed by 147.32.84.4, which is some site in Amsterdam.
This occurs at this point in the make execution: make[3]: Entering directory `......./llvm/lib/Target/X86'
Is this genuine, or has someone hacked the code and inserted some phishing attack into it?
As far as I know, there should be no reason to demand password during normal make execution (I am not doing make install yet).