[LLVMdev] Using CallingConvLower in ARM target

Evan Cheng echeng at apple.com
Thu Feb 26 15:53:18 PST 2009

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you earlier. I have been busy.

I ran some MultiSource/Benchmark earlier today. Looks like there are
some failures: Fhourstones-3.1, Fhourstones, McCat/08-main, MiBench/
consumer-lame, Olden/Power, Olden/voronoi, mafft/pairlocalign, and
sim. Are you able to test them on your end?

Evan