[LLVMdev] sjlj-exceptions handlying

zhengjian zhang zhangzhengjian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:41:30 PST 2009

my ugly way about the sjlj-eh is: in the last part of the llvm codegen
build some relative sjlj-eh runtime function. ok, why i do like that,
because i want quick run of the sjlj-en for my target.,
above method,based on the dwarf-eh(llvm used), now the other work of
my method are emit except table,
also base on llvm, now i have problem about the emit except table for
sjlj. because llvm used dwarf-eh info
no use for sjlj-eh! may be i have to find another way do my work.
all are machine dependent ! it's very difficult port to other target.
if someone can add a general way do this
that would be help !

regards
zhangzw