[LLVMdev] Fwd: Linking fails when compiling files that use llvm routines

Yannis Mantzouratos giannismantz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:41:45 PST 2009

Hi Sam,

That was a typo, i was actually typing "{compiler} `llvm-config
--cxxflags --ldflags --libs all` -o Test test.cpp". I have already
tried typing llvm-config by itself and everything seemed as expected,
so i suppose that the problem isn't there.

Thanks,
Yannis

PS: that "Fwd:" in the thread subject is also a nice example of typo :-)