[LLVMdev] "Graphite" for llvm

Sebastian Pop sebpop at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 08:25:14 PST 2009

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 05:05, Albert Cohen <Albert.Cohen at inria.fr> wrote:
> PCP is only partially implemented: conversion out of PCP to Graphite is not
> implemented,

Actually Gimple to PCP to Graphite is implemented in some extent,
but there still are plenty of bugs and we should work on the out of
Graphite to PCP to Gimple/LLVM if we want to get rid of all these bugs.
Also the patches for these are not yet in the Graphite branch,
just in local trees for now.

> but the existing code would definitely help anybody working in
> interfacing other tools with PCP. The main people to contact are
> "Sjodin, Jan" <Jan.Sjodin at amd.com>
> Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail.com>
>
> Work on PCP has stalled because Jan has left for another group.

Jan, what's the plan to integrate PCP in GCC and/or LLVM?