[LLVMdev] llvm.org outage

Criswell, John T criswell at ad.uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 21 15:54:10 PST 2009

Dear LLVMers,

There is some scheduled network outages detailed below that affect the llvm.org servers and LLVM Mailing lists.  The LLVM server is housed on the fourth floor.  I am not sure which rooms house the mailing list servers.  All times are Central Standard Time.

If someone from Illinois can distill the relevant parts of this message for LLVM users, I would be most appreciative.  I am out of the country with limited time.

Thanks.

-- John T.