[LLVMdev] Compiling a raw binary with llvm/clang

LiteHacker vilmer88 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 13:00:52 PST 2009

Indeed ld does link it. The reason I am using llvm-ld, is for its unique
functionality.
I intend to link to object files together (created by cling), and link them
with llvm-ld.
The main feature that I am currently interested in is the ability to have
"inline functions" between two object files. This was basically impossible
with gcc.
Is there any way to make the raw binary with llvm?

Thank you,
Ven