[LLVMdev] Help adding the Bullet physics sdk benchmark to the LLVM test suite?

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 16:54:02 PST 2009

It might compile as-is on linux, if is the SIMD syntax is the same, I
haven't tried it.

Has anyone experimented with PS-DSWP to auto-parallelize?
http://liberty.princeton.edu/videos/step-by-step.php

Thanks,
Erwin

By the way, I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but there are optionals
components
in Bullet that that can benefit from multi threading, using pthreads (or
Win32 threads).
It requires a few minor changes in the benchmark, I can help enabling this.