[LLVMdev] LLVM MinGW binaries on Vista issue

Jon jon.forums at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:31:07 PST 2009

> > If I do a sparse checkout like
> >
> >> svn co http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk llvm-trunk --
> >> depth empty
> >> cd llvm-trunk
> >> svn up --depth files docs
> >
> > and send you mods via an "svn diff" as an attachment using GTK+
> > based http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/ will that work?
> >

> I'm not very familiar with that tool, but if it's using "svn diff" to
> generate the patch, I have no reason to believe it won't work just
> fine.

sylpheed is a GTK+ mail client that doesn't try to be more than it needs to be.  Very nice filtering and other things.

Attached is my draft patch from svn diff.  GVIM tells me it's in *nix mode, but double check and let me know if any of the text needs to be changed.  I focused just on the binary install of MinGW32/x86 for the front end by integrating the *nix and Windows data.  As I get more experience with the MinGW32 LLVM binaries I may submit future doco patches.

Jon