[LLVMdev] LLVM intrinsic for SSE ANDPS instruction

Zoltan Varga vargaz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:39:18 PST 2009

Hi,

  The arguments to the 'and' instruction must be integer types or vectors of
integer types. If
I have a compiler whose source language has support for andps by having its
own intrinsics,
then I would have to generate code to convert the float vector into an int
vector before passing
it to llvm's and instruction, then convert the result back.

                                                     Zoltan