[LLVMdev] Possible bug in TCO?

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Tue Dec 8 01:05:49 PST 2009

Nick Lewycky wrote:
> Can you prepare a standalone testcase that demonstrates the problem? See
> unittests/ExecutionEngine/JIT/*.cpp to get your started.

Probably. I'd essentially have to replicate some minimal runtime
environment and IR as created by the Pure interpreter. That's doable,
but very tedious and will probably take a while.

The problems are easy to reproduce by grabbing the Pure svn source from
http://pure-lang.googlecode.com/ and running './configure && make &&
make check', though. Is that good enough?

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag