[LLVMdev] 2.6 JIT using wrong address for external functions

Howell, Nathan nhowell at ebay.com
Mon Dec 7 10:54:18 PST 2009

I upgraded a while back but recently did a clean rebuild of my project
at -O3... so it is possible I was inadvertently pulling in an older
pre-2.6 lib before (back when it was working).

Do you know of any workarounds to try? I don't have full symbols in the
LLVM libs so debugging is a bit of a pain.