[LLVMdev] linking a parser bitcode

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 13:41:50 PST 2009

Hello Anton,

Our main.bc was generated with the following command line:

llvm-g++ -Illvm\include -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -c -emit-llvm -omain.bc main.cpp

The amos.bc file was generated by our experimental llvm-peg parser generator whose internal workings are assembled internally using LLVM Assembly.  The parser generator links a C++ library bitcode with C bindings called libBasicFrontends.bc internally.  The command line for the libBasicFrontends.bc is similar to the llvm-g++ command line given above.  Is there anything we should be doing differently for the libBasicFrontends.bc file?

Also, as a quick update, the command line parser is now linking properly so only the SJ/LJ stuff is not linking correctly.

Kind regards,

--Sam Crow