[LLVMdev] thumb2 has divide instructions

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Tue Dec 1 15:32:15 PST 2009

Hello

> OK, here's a patch that follows your suggestion.  I'm not an authorized
> developer, so I can't commit it myself.  The test case is also attached
> again.
"T2Divide" should be a subtarget feature bit. This way it can be
"automatically" assigned to the procesor.
The instruction selection patterns for t2{S,U}DIV should be also
guarded by this predicate.

Also, for cortex-m3 it will be nice to have separate V7M feature profile.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov