[LLVMdev] DSNodes for main() neither complete nor global?

Patrick Simmons simmon12 at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 28 00:57:18 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm noticing that there are some DSNodes in main() that are neither
complete nor global.  Specifically, a heap DSNode that is used but not
free()d in main() is not marked complete.  This is not the only case I'm
noticing, but it's the only case I'm noticing for nodes that are
actually used by instructions in the function.

Is this expected behavior?  If so, is there an option to DSA that would
mark these nodes complete in main()?

Thanks,
--Patrick

--
If I'm not here, I've gone out to find myself.  If I get back before I return, please keep me here.